|20110080417||SYSTEMS AND METHODS FOR SWITCHING BETWEEN AN ELECTRONIC PAPER DISPLAY AND A VIDEO DISPLAY|
15. A method for switching between an electronic paper display and a video display, the method comprising:
- determining at least one feature of visual content;
- selectively enabling one of an electronic paper display and a video display, based on the determined feature, to display the visual content,
- wherein the electronic paper display is stacked over the video display.
|20110082789||VENDOR PAYMENT CONSOLIDATION SYSTEM|
1. A method for providing a payment to a common payee from a plurality of related paying entities, comprising:
- determining a payment amount due by each of a plurality of paying entities to a common payee using an automated processing system,
- wherein each of the plurality of paying entities are controlled by a single legal entity;
- providing the determined payment amounts for each of the paying entities to a third-party payment processing entity using an automated processing system,
- wherein the single legal entity does not control the payment processing entity;
- directing the payment processing entity to aggregate the determined payment amounts to define a single total amount due to the payee; and
- directing the payment processing entity to remit payment to the payee in the single total amount.
|20110080348||ELECTRONIC DEVICES WITH A PRIMARY DISPLAY AND A SELECTIVELY ILLUMINATED SECONDARY DISPLAY|
1. An electronic device comprising:
- a housing; a processor disposed within the housing;
- an input interface electrically coupled with the processor;
- a primary display electrically coupled with the processor and having a periphery; and
- a secondary display electrically coupled with the processor and disposed around at least a portion of the periphery of the primary display,
- wherein the processor is operative to:
- determine a condition of the electronic device; and
- direct the secondary display to illuminate a region adjacent to the input interface based at least on the determined condition.