The packaging design patent appears to be another variation of tall-thin Nano packaging.
|7,924,271||Detecting gestures on multi-event sensitive devices|
Filing date: January 2007
9. An apparatus comprising:
- a display that displays a plurality of GUI (graphical user interface) objects;
- a touch sensing device that detects an event input of a number of fingers touching the touch sensing device; and
- a controller that controls a first level GUI object when the event input indicates a first number of fingers touching the touch sensing device, controls a second level GUI object when the event input indicates a second number of fingers touching the touch sensing device, and controls a third level GUI object when the event input indicates a third number of fingers touching the touch sensing device.
|7,925,712||Method and apparatus for rendering user accounts portable|
Filed April 28, 2008
1. A method for operating a first computer system, comprising:
- upon connection of a portable media device having media playing capabilities to the first computer system,
- determining whether to synchronize media files on the portable media device with the first computer system or to obtain an operating system profile from the portable media device;
- when it is determined to obtain an operating system profile from the portable media device:
- accessing, on a data store associated with the first computer system, a first account specifying a first operating system environment;
- receiving information from the portable media device regarding a second account specifying a second operating system environment, wherein the portable media device is capable of being disconnected from the first computer system and operatively coupled to a second computer system;
- providing a prompt including both the first account and the second account as possible selections;
- receiving a selection of either the first account or the second account; and
- configuring an operating system in the first computer system to utilize the first operating system environment or the second operating system environment based on the selection.