Today's applications include claims related to the Apple TV menu system and to providing incentives to join and use a fitness center.
|PUB. APP. NO.||Title|
|1||20110099519||Menuing Structure for Media Content|
|2||20110098156||SYSTEMS AND METHODS FOR ACCESSING PERSONALIZED FITNESS SERVICES USING A PORTABLE ELECTRONIC DEVICE|
1. A method performed by a computer system, the method comprising:
- receiving input from a user selecting a media type category;
- identifying media content items within the selected media category that the user has previously selected for presentation;
- prioritizing the identified media content items based on a predetermined set of rules; and
- presenting to the user a menu of at least some of the identified media content items in an order based on a result of the prioritization.
1. A method for interfacing with a fitness center, the method comprising:
- introducing a user to a particular fitness center via an integrated application of a portable electronic device, wherein the user is a potential new customer of the particular fitness center;
- after the introducing, providing incentive, via the integrated application, for the user to join the particular fitness center;
- in response to the user joining the particular fitness center as a result of the incentive, providing, via the integrated application, in-gym motivation for motivating the user to work out at the particular fitness center; and
- providing, via the integrated application, post-workout motivation to encourage the user to actively return to the particular fitness center.