In an action approved on April 8, 2011, the Commissioners in Kodak's USITC investigation against Apple and RIM (337-TA-703) voted 6-0 to extend the target date of the investigation by one month. The new target date is June 23, 2011.
The Commission is currently considering final disposition of the January 24, 2011 Initial Determination by the ALJ, which found no violation of Section 337 by Apple.
Also listed as having been filed on April 8 were Apple's Brief on the Issues Under Commission Review and Kodak's Response to the Commission's Notice of Review, neither of which are available for public review.
- Kodak Was Granted Full Commission Review by 5-1 Vote
- Kodak v. Apple at the ITC: What Happens Now?
- Tangled Procedural Webs of the ITC and the USPTO
- RGB, YCC, and the importance of claim drafting
- Kodak v. Apple at the ITC: What's This About?
- Kodak enlists New York politicos in ITC dispute with Apple
- WSJ: ITC Revives Kodak Hopes in Apple, RIM Patent Case
- PowerCD & Quicktake: Apple and Kodak, in happier days together
- Bloomberg: Kodak Says $1B at Stake in Apple, RIM Patent Dispute