On May 31, 2011, Lodsys filed a complaint for patent infringement against Combay, Inc., Iconfactory, Inc., Illusion Labs AB, Michael G. Karr d/b/a Shovelmate, Quickoffice, Inc., Richard Shinderman, and Wulven Game Studios.
The complaint can be found here.
More to follow.
- Lodsys: Apple is Licensed. App Makers Protected by that License.
- Lodsys: Why Marco Arment is Wrong.
- Lodsys: "information about the user's perception of the commodity"
- Lodsys: "Units of Commodity"
- Lodsys: Where is the Infringement?
- Lodsys: What Could the Community Do?
- Lodsys: Mark Small, Champion of Invention?
- Lodsys v. Apple Devs: The First Social Patent Defense?
- Lodsys v. Apple Devs: FUD for the App Store Era?
- Lodsys Targets Small iOS Developers