A few days ago, Todd Moore wrote and asked me if I'd be a guest on the Tech 411 podcast. Todd had discussed Lodsys on a few earlier episodes, and then, curiously, received a Lodsys letter himself with regard to his TMSoft White Noise app.
I accepted the invitation and was a guest on Episode 5. The Lodsys discussion starts at around 18:20, but give the rest a listen. It's a good show. Give them a good rating on iTunes while you are at it.
- Lodsys: Hints from the '078 File History
- Lodsys: What to Do If You Receive a Lodsys Letter
- Lodsys: NYT, OpinionLab follow ForSee, ESET with DJs
- Lodsys: Anatomy of a BS Claim Chart
- Lodsys: Developers Do Not Infringe the '078 Patent.
- Lodsys: The $1,000 Offer.
- Lodsys: Complaint Filed in Eastern District of Texas
- Lodsys: Apple is Licensed. App Makers Protected by that License.
- Lodsys: Why Marco Arment is Wrong.
- Lodsys: "information about the user's perception of the commodity"
- Lodsys: "Units of Commodity"
- Lodsys: Where is the Infringement?
- Lodsys: What Could the Community Do?
- Lodsys: Mark Small, Champion of Invention?
- Lodsys v. Apple Devs: The First Social Patent Defense?
- Lodsys v. Apple Devs: FUD for the App Store Era?
- Lodsys Targets Small iOS Developers